- ECO2 – control system for low-energy and passive houses
Comprises: - Air flow boost for warm and cold air
- Modes for cooker hood and stove/fireplace compensation
- Mode for energy saving - Room or exhaust air control
- Advanced night cooling
- The most quiet in its class*
- Lowest power consumption (SFP - specific fan power) in its class*
REC Temovex 400S-EC-RS is an air handling unit (AHU) designed for highly efficient ventilation and heat recovery. It is designed as a part of the white goods, and ready to be installed on the floor in a bathroom, boiler room, laundry or similar.
RT400S-EC-RS consists of fans, filters, after-heater (electric or water), automatic by-pass, integrated control panel and a counter-flow heat exchanger.
The casing is made of double hot galvanised sheet metal with 30 mm insulation between the sheets. The front and the side panels are white (RAL 9016, powder painted) and the front door has a magnetic strip to keep it closed.
Our counter-flow heat exchanger makes it possible to utilize the thermal energy in the used indoor air and use it to heat the fresh incoming air. The counter-flow heat exchanger also ensures that there is no leakage between used air and fresh air. As a result, you get a good operating economy and a sound and comfortable indoor climate.